Fix outlook error 0X800C013C
Did you receive outlook error 0X800C013C in your system screen? You install Ms Outlook in your system for performing outlook applications. Sometimes when you try to send email messages from outlook then you may have encountered with an error message “There is not enough disk space. Account: (mail account), Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure (SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800C013C” on your PC screen. When this error occurs and if you try to receive email messages then you are unable to receive emails. You receive this error message due to the missing of Inbox.dbx file. Like outbox.dbx fie is for sending email messages similarly inbox.dbx file is for receiving email messages. If this inbox.dbx file gets corrupt then you are not allowed to receive emails. You may receive this error is all the versions of outlook. Try to just get rid from this error otherwise you are strictly not allowed to receive any email messages.
Why this error occur?
- You receive this outlook error message due to missing of inbox.dbx file which is located in yellow windows folder naming outlook express.
- If inbox.dbx file gets corrupt or damaged then you receive this error.
What are the symptoms?
When you try to receive email messages then it return back to you an error message :
“There is not enough disk space. Account: (mail account), Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure (SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800C013C”
And when this error occurs you will be unable to receive email messages, this is a because of your corrupted inbox.dbx file.
How to fix this outlook error 0X800C013C?
This is a serious issue because you due to this error you won’t be able to receive your important messages. If you follow the given below instructions then you will be able to fix this outlook error message:-
- Simple just close all the programs which you are working and also close outlook.
- Then go the start button and in the search box type inbox.dbx and press enter.
- You will see that new windows page will appear and from that page search for the look in box.
- From the look in box click your c drive or any hard drive where you have saved and then click on Find now button.
- Then you will receive the inbox.dbx file and then right click on it and then click on rename option.
- In the rename option change the inbox.dbx file name to inbox. old and then click ok.
- When this entire process gets completed then start outlook. This process will automatically create a new inbox.dbx file.
- If you want to check the changes then go the yellow windows outlook express folder.
If you need you can also fix it easily by using third party repair tool.